My January reading challenge will have me reach for new authors that I’ve never read before. 😀 I’m excited about exploring new voices as a fresh start in my reading year. It’s also a way to tie me over until my series reads release new books.
As you already know, I have a list of six books and a goal of finishing four. My choices appear somewhat random but there’s a method to my madness – these books fit several of my reading challenges. Can you guess which?
- Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
- Brain Maker by David Perlmutter
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M. R. Carey
- Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak