Bookish Resolutions for 2014
This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’ve been looking forward to this post. 😀 I’ve had the list prepared by December, knowing that I had to decide on my reading goals for the year. It is fun since I love short-term plans to bring some semblance of order into my life. Then I went and forgot to upload the list to my Dropbox and had no written notes on hand. Figures.
- Read 100 books again like in 2013
- Read more new releases and debuts
- Write more reviews
- Read 25 books from ‘The 1001 Book You Must Read Before You Die’ list
- Participate in Goodreads Choice Awards Challenge again
- Get a new bookshelf/bookcase at home
- Buy a kindle/a e-book reader
- Buy more books during sales and book fairs
- Read more kindle freebies or at least a few a month
- Try my hand at ARCs on NetGalley